Clay WorldGen Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a small simple configurable utility mod that adds clay to the natural underground world generation of Minecraft.
Clay WorldGen Mod works great with: Tinkers Construct (Makes the smeltery a bit easier to obtain)
- Configurable vein size.
- Configurable randomness to vein size.
- Configurable Y-level generations.
- Configurable veins per chunck.
Clay WorldGen Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.