Clash Of Clans Base Builder Map is a superflat world that provides you with spawn eggs that you can use to build your very own Clash-esque base. Placing down one of the supplied spawn eggs will create walls, defenses, buildings, and, of course, the townhall. Once you reach level 20 (and later 30), you can purchase townhall level 2 (later 3). Then, you can get additional defenses and buildings to use to expand your base. Play around with different base setups and try to make the most impenetrable fortress imaginable.
There are three simple rules:
- Do not enter the command block area to cheat
- Do not completely surround your base in walls (provide a path for zombies to follow)
- Do not tamper with redstone under buildings (that would be cheating as well)
- Walls (Lvl 1-3)
- Cannons (Lvl 1-3) [4-Direction, Medum Range, Focused]
- Archer Towers (Lvl 1-3)
- Mortar [4-Direction, Long Range, Splash]
- Tesla Tower [Tracking, Short Range, Splash]
- Resource Collector
- Hero Pedestal
- X-Bow [Tracking, Long Range, Focused, Hits Zombies Only]
- Wizard Tower [Tracking, Short Range, AOE, Slows Enemies]
- Resource Storage
- Clan Castle
- Bomb [Trigger To Deal Splash Damage]
- Air Defense [Tracking, Medium Range, Focused, Hits Spiders Only]
- Inferno Tower [Tracking, Medium Range, Multi-Target, Hits Zombies Only]
Key For Above:
- 4-Direction: Shoots in 4 directions constantly
- Tracking: Shoots only when enemies are present
- Range: maximum distance the tower fires
- Focused: Attacks one target
- Splash: Can potentially attack infinite enemies at once, as long as they are within the blast radius
- Multi-Target: Similar to focused, but has multiple targets (4 targets max)
- AOE: Area of Effect; Effects all targets within its radius when it fires
*All buildings will fire infinately without needing to be reloaded!
Clash Of Clans Base Builder Map Installation:
- Download Clash Of Clans Base Builder Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.