Over the centuries, many Civilizations have rose to power but just has many have fallen.
If history has taught us one thing, that thing would be, that it repeats itself.
As power grows, so does the hunger for more power, People begin to want it all.
This leads to destruction and chaos. Wars break out, as it has been said before
“War, war never changes”
So will your Civilization withstand the harsh nature of people?
Or will your community be a friendly one?
Have we finally learnt from our past mistakes?
Will this be the Civilization that withstand the sands of time?
Civilization Mod Pack 1.7.10 was created with the MineYourMind community in mind.
It is meant to be played on a server (our server) and in a social enviroment.
The pack contains a little of everything. You can master one thing or master them all.
There are Tech, Magic, Science, Culinary, Nature, Exploration and RPG mods.
- Dynamic Sword Skills (by coolAlias)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- Custom Mob Spawner (by DrZhark)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Mo’ Creatures (by DrZhark)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- ExtraTiC (by JeanGlassmaker)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by shadowmage45)
- Aquaculture (by Shadowclaimer)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- CraftHeraldry (by Vazkii)
- ChiselTones (by TehNut)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition (by JDSinclair)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by Blay09)
- CookieCore (by EphysPotato)
- E-Mobile (by tonius111)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Numina (by MachineMuse)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Steelworks (fork) (by EphysPotato)
- Traveller’s Gear (by BluSunrize)
- Player API (by Divisor82)
- In-Game Wiki Mod (by MineMaarten)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- RadixCore (by WildBamaBoy)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Steve’s Workshop (by Vswe)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- Fossils and Archeology Revival (by ox35ec)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- NotEnoughKeys (by dmodoomsirius)
- Metallurgy Core (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- StacksOnStacks (by Madxmike856)
- Minechem (by jakimfett)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
- Mariculture (by joshiejack)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- MmmMmmMmmMmm (by bonusboni)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Weapon Case Loot (by Winter_Grave)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Magneticraft (by cout970)
- MetallurgyChisel (by JeanGlassmaker)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Ztones (by riciJak)
- Forge Multi Part (by chicken_bones)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- PneumaticCraft (by MineMaarten)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Growthcraft Community Edition (by Alatyami)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Metallurgy (by JeanGlassmaker)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (by WildBamaBoy)
- Refined Relocation (by Dynious)
- INpureCore (by INpureProjects)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Headcrumbs (by ganymedes01)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- Immersive Integration (by UnwrittenFun)
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack (by jaquadro)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Silent’s Gems (by SilentChaos512)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Witching Gadgets (by BluSunrize)
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin (by DjGiannuzz)
- DummyCore (by Modbder)
- Thaumic Bases (by Modbder)
- Automagy (by Tuhljin)
- Technomancy (by Theflogat)
- Flan’s Mod
- Galactic Craft
- Galactic Craft Planets
Civilization Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.