The first floor is completely open plan. It is divided into 3 sections: the seating/entertainment area, the kitchen and the lower bathroom. The entertainment area is dominated by a large L shaped couch and open ceiling, giving the illusion of more space.
A drop down projector allows the space between the entertainment area and kitchen to become separated depending on the occasion. In a social/drinking party, the projector goes up connecting the main space of the first floor with the bar and seating of the kitchen where food and drinks are served. During a movie/sporting viewing the projector comes down, dividing the space.
The lower bathroom acts as a divider for the first and second floors. The guests can simply use the downstairs bathroom rather than going upstairs potentially breaking the privacy of the residents.
The second floor is the private section of the penthouse and is divided into 4 sections: the bedroom, ensuite bathroom, laundry and open multipurpose area. The bedroom features a massive window that extends the length of the longest wall allowing sights out into the city. At night, blinds in the bedroom allow for privacy.
The ensuite bathroom comes equipped with a fully working shower, mirror, towel rack, etc. A demonstration of the shower is shown:
The laundry is simple, but a must have in my opinion. It also comes with plenty of storage. The open area to the side of the bedroom can be set up as many things. In this case, I have shown it as being a small private gym. I imagine the person living here to be very into keeping fit and healthy on his days off, fueling his party lifestyle.
City Vibe Retro Modern Penthouse Map Installation:
- Download City Vibe Retro Modern Penthouse Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.