In 2115, the “Sameness For Better Future” scheme was launched; Over 150 countries acceded to the agreement. As part of the master plan, every innovator, dreamer and scientist were banished from Planet Earth. However, they did not give up on hope yet. Instead, they started their own civilization and built the city of tomorrow on the clouds.
One day, you were caught trying to spread messages promoting creativity. As a result, you were given the pounishment of being exiled. As you make your way into the outer space, a bright light flashed in front of your eyes, temporarily blinding you and the two peacekeepers guarding you.
The next thing you know, you were lying in an unfamiliar place, seemingly hundred of miles above ground.
City on the cloud Map Installation:
- Download City on the cloud Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.