In a manner reminiscent of the feature from ChickenBones’ NEI, Chunk Edge Indicator Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 shows the player where the chunk boundaries are. Pressing the F9 key (configurable in the controls menu, under Miscellaneous) will toggle between three states: Off, Corners only, and All.
Chunk Edge Indicator Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.