When new chunks are loaded in vanilla minecraft they simply “appear instantly”, with Chunk Animator Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 they can be animated to either appear from below or above. This mod shouldn’t impact fps considerably because all it does is render chunks “somewhere else”.
Once you install this mod it will be in mode 0, that means that all chunks will appear from below. In the config file you can switch between 5 modes and also change the duration of the animation. In addition you can also enable an option that makes chunks that are close to the player not animate
This mod supports forges config menu so you can switch between modes etc. ingame.
Chunk Animator Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.