Chroma Hills Resource Pack has a detailed RPG feel with a mix of bright cartoon ish styling. This Resource Pack made in 128x and 64x. It support for SEUS shaders with massive mod support also planned with FTB/TEKKIT. It already features some animated textures (ores,torches, blocks) and CTM as well as some random mobs and early custom/better skies artwork.
- Download Chroma Hills Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Chroma Hills Resource Pack for Minecraft