Chocolate Sprinkle Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds some sprinkles to yo vanilla Minecraft! Chocolate Sprinkles adds some recipes that are missing from vanilla Minecraft and adds recipes for both emerald and obsidian, while keeping the vanilla feel.
Chocolate Sprinkle Mod Features
- Adds missing recipes for horse armor, name tag, saddle, and chainmail armor
- Adds recipes to use saplings to craft slimeballs
- Adds recipes to craft sand from all types of sandstone
- Adds emerald tools and armor
- Adds obsidian tools and armor
- Configuration file to allow players/admins to control which recipes to allow
Emerald materials are less durable than diamond, however they are faster and has better enchantability.
Obsidian materials are more durable than diamond and stronger, however they are slower and have less enchantability.
Chocolate Sprinkle Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.