Chisel 3 Mod 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a very large form of static blocks to the Minecraft. Chisel mod are very helpful for people that just like the construction side of Minecraft.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel.
The chisel is created with a iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern.
Right clicking causes the chisel GUI to load.
Place a block in the middle and you may turn it in to other blocks of the same type.
Chisel also adds two new other items, the Ball O’ Moss, and the Cloud In a Bottle. Right clicking these items will throw them, in the same way as how snowballs are thrown. On impact these blocks will do a variety of different things.
The Ball O’ Moss will mossify all the nearby blocks, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, and the same with Cobblestone.
The Cloud in the Bottle with create a large amount of clouds on impact.
Smashing rock will decay the blocks it hits in a splash area of affect
Chisel 3 Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.