Chimneys Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 originally by MightyPork. This is a revival of his Chimneys mod.
There are currently 15 types of chimneys:
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
- Lapis Lazuli
- End Stone (emits purple smoke)
- Red Sandstone
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under it
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly next to it
- There is no block above it
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit)
- You don’t have to use the same type of chimney, it could be a mash of the different chimneys and it’d still emit smoke.
- Netherrack chimneys don’t need a source to display smoke.
- netherrackAlwaysSmoke – Set to false for netherrack chimneys to behave like normal chimneys
- requireSource – Set to false for constant smoking chimneys
- enderSmoke – Toggles purple smoke.
- bubbleSmoke – ignore this, not yet implemented
Chimneys Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.