Chickens Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 lay eggs. Sometimes drop feather. You can throw eggs. That’s it. SO BOOORING! Minecraft is a magical place so why not to add a little bit of magic? Chicken laying gunpowder… bonemeal… snowballs… YEAH! And what if you try to crossbreed them? Iron? Gold? DIAMODS? Just try it!
- Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken…
- Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken.
- Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more!
- Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect ;]
- Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse ;]
- Progressive breeding and laying system.
- Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today!
- Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops, …
- Mod chickens are less noisy.
Chickens Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.