Cheese mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 currently adds 8 different types of cheese (Emmental, Feta, Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Brie, Gouda, Mozzarella and Parmesan). You can obtain them in the Cheese Maker, a machine that converts milk into one of all 8 types. So just right-click with the milk bucket on the Cheese Maker (you will get the bucket back) and then the machine will start producing cheeses! When it’s done, just left-click on the machine to get randomly 1 of 8 types. After that, you can place your cheese block down and bite it. Each bite restores 1 hunger point (max 6 bites). If you want to eat the cheese without placing it, you can just put in the crafting table and you will get 6 corresponding cheese items which you can eat. Each cheese slice restores 1 hunger point. Don’t like slices? No problem, put them in a 2×3 pattern and get you cheese block back!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.