Chat Bubbles mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod that displays what people say above their head. Useful for crowded servers where the chat lines fly by. This way you can hold a conversation with people near you.
Chatline formats currently handled properly (not exhaustive):
- <rank playername>text
- <playername (status)>text
- <rank playername (status)>text
- [worldname] [rank] playername (status): text
- [worldname]<[rank]playername> text (hi Westeroscraft!)
- stuff playername: text (hi Creative Node, lots of others I’m sure)
- whatever SYMBOLplayernameSYMBOL text (hi realmcraft)
- **title [rank] name: text (Factions)
Install: Install Liteloader, then put the ChatBubbles .litemod file in your .minecraft/mods folder.
also, Liteloader works fine with Forge (or without it)