Charset Mod 1.10.2, 1.10 is a modular mod made by asie.
- ‽ (Lib), Base library
- | (Pipes), Item transport system
- * (Tweaks), Gameplay/aesthetic tweaks to vanilla
- + (Wires), Redstone cabling with analog support
- & (Gates), Simple redstone gates
- ♫ (Audio), Tape drives and various audio transport methods (off by default)
- # (Storage), Things useful for storage (Backpacks, Locks, Barrels, etc.)
- ⚐ (Decoration), Various decorative objects
- ! (Drama), Drama generator in Minecraft, Joke module (off by default)
- / (Wrench), A wrench, which happens to rotate multiparts
Normally modules can be downloaded from the website and meshed into one jar. Since Curse doesn’t have that functionality, a config file is added where you can turn them on and off. Note that doing so will only disable the features ingame, not the mod itself from showing up in the mod list.
Charset Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.