CharcoalBlock Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 simply put 9 charcoal in a crafting grid, and bam! You have a charcoal block which works for smelting! (And obviously power creation)
I now allow for configurations.. There is, however, a limit of 160000 burn time.
The charcoal Block will smelt for 80 items, same as a coal block. (Yes, I know. It’s 10x, It’s the same as vanilla)
CharcoalBlock Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.