This big chapel was built on the foundations of the castle built by the Lords of Faou in 1892-1893 and restored in 1953 and 1954. This is the work of Ernest Le Guérannic (the first stone was blesses August 28, 1892). This building include A bell Tower, a nave of three double, transepts and a choir.
Chapel of Brittany Map Installation
- Download Chapel of Brittany Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.