Creepers were actually intimidating in Alpha when the grass was, like them, that familiar vivid green, but ever since biomes were introduced, their color remained the same. They are easy to spot and therefore very easy to avoid. Chameleon Creepers Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 aims to fix that by changing their colors depending on their surroundings.
Chameleon Creepers Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.