Cephyr Tower Defence Game Map features:
- Place towers and traps to survive incoming zombie waves.
- 20 unique waves.
- 5 Bosses.
- Improve your maze as the zombies grow stronger.
- Visit the shop to buy 9 different towers and traps.
List of Towers and Traps!
- Clear Cell: Place this above a tower or trap to clear the cell. No refunds.
- Wall: This is essential for creating long paths for the zombies. Zombies can’t walk diagonal.
- Sentry: Can be placed in four different direction. This tower shoots in a straight line and will be the basic damage dealer.
- All traps: The zombies can walk over a trap, a trap can’t block the zombies path.
- Ice Trap: Chills the zombies, slowing their movement. Good in places where multiple sentries can reach.
- Fire Trap: Fries the zombies, dealing damage to all above targets.
- Teleport Trap: On rare occasions, above zombies will be teleported back to the start.
- Gold Trap: Does not damage, but gives you credits for above zombies. Do not buy these too early.
- – Vanilla Minecraft 1.8.8+ (No mods)
- – Easy difficulty.
- – Render distance +10 chunks.
- – The map is replayable no need for save files.
- – “/kill” will reset the map.
- – Most features only work in gamemode 2, so stay in gamemode 2.
- – Recommenting default or semilar resoursepack alternatively Pure-Edge resoursepack.
- Must be hosted by a vanilla mincraft server client 1.8.8+.
- Max tick time is set to -1.
- Disable natural spawned mobs.
Use of content/ recording:
- If you make a recording of you or someone playing this map, please put a link in the comments.
- If you use some of the command block mechanics inspired/learned of this map, please put a link in the comments.
Cephyr Tower Defence Game Map Installation:
- Download Cephyr Tower Defence Game Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.