Nathan Oneday’s newest scale train build, the #173! There are three versions- each representing a different era/scheme of the locomotive. There is an 1873 version, which replicates what the locomotive probably looked like at the time, as no photos exist. The next is the 1883 version. This version accurately replicates what the engine looked like in the mid 1880s. Finally, there is the Lilly Belle version, which was Walt Disney’s personal miniature train patterned directly after the actual #173.
Central Pacific 173 American Steam Locomotive Map Installation
- Download Central Pacific 173 American Steam Locomotive Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.