This is Minecraft first Celebrity Solstice with a FULL and ACCURATE interior. With that milestone this project includes a Full-Interior for you and your friends to enjoy your luxurious cruise. You’ll be the firsts to explore every deck of this amazing ship from the 13 Deck Tall Atrium, the Grand Epernay Dining Room, multiple pools, lounges, Lawn Club, and as well as the not so seen areas such as the Engine Room, Navigational Bridge, crew lounges, and crew recreational areas. The Solstice-Class ships launched in 2008 featured cruise industry firsts, such as the Lawn Club with REAL Grass at Sea! As well as multiple shops, and expansive dining venues. Celebrity Solstice is owned and operated by Celebrity Cruises. The Cruise Line was founded in 1989, with 10 ships currently in the fleet and 2 more on the way.
While others try to make an ideal replica of Celebrity Solstice or any other cruise ship, none have the design expertise, and experience than myself and my team at NauticalCraft. Going onboard these vessels and taking thousands of pictures is just some of the work that goes into making these truly amazing replicas.
- Tonnage – 121,878 Gross Tons
- Length – 315 Meters
- Beam – 37 Meters
- Draft – 9 Meters
- Passengers – 2,850
- Crew – 1,500
- Decks – 19
- Propulsion – 2 ABB Azipods
- Installed Power – 4 Warstilla 16v46 Diesel Electric
Celebrity Solstice Cruise Ship Map Installation:
- Download Celebrity Solstice Cruise Ship Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.