CD4017BE Library Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is not a mod itself. It’s a File that contains content which is shared between CD4017BE’s mods.
- – Items and Blocks are registered here to allow inter-mod access. (Used for recipes)
- – API-classes to allow my mods to interact with each other.
- – Code templates for Blocks, Items, TileEntities, GUIs, etc.
Common APIs: (Package: cd4017be.lib)
- BlockItemRegistry -> Contains all items and blocks of my mods registered with their unlocalized names.
Automation APIs: (Package: cd4017be.api.automation)
- AutomationRecipes -> used to register Recipes for Automation Machines.
- AreaProtect -> used to check which chunks are protected by a Security System. Usefull to allow griefing prevention for world interacting features.
- IEnergy -> Interface for tileentities to enable interaction with electricity.
- EnergyItemHandler -> Handler for charging/discharging electric items.
CD4017BE Library Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.