CCTweaks Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is an attempt to expand the functionality of ComputerCraft to ensure greater flexibility for users.
Shift-right-click a computer or turtle (or craft it with a turtle/computer/pocket computer) and it will convert be converted into the advanced equivalent.
Flux and EU Refuel
Refuel your turtle from Redstone Flux and IC2’s EU – capacitors, energy cells, etc… No more carrying round coal to fuel your turtle needs. This also adds a refuel API for ComputerCraft so other mods can add their own refuel sources.
CC’s networking got a rewrite, adding multipart support, full block modems and a way of connecting networks across dimensions. OpenPeripheral inventories can now connect to each other remotely! Also adds a networking API to add custom nodes.
LuaJC Compiler [EXPERIMENTAL]
The LuaJC compiler converts Lua to Java code, with performance increases of 2-5x faster. However not all code compiles with this feature enabled, so this is disabled by default.
CCTweaks also adds a whole host of utility features for programmers and server owners in the config. You can disable turtle actions (inspect, turn, etc…), whitelist globals (such as the debug API) and modify the time before a computer will timeout.
CCTweaks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.