Cave world 2 Mod 1.7.10 adds more new cave dimensions! And this mod also adds some blocks, items, mobs, bosses, and optional recipes.
This mod is recommends you to change config settings in the GUI.
- Click Mods on the main Minecraft menu and click “Caveworld 2” mod entry in the list.
- Click Config and change the this mod config settings.
- Build the portal frame of Moss Stone or Mossy Stone Bricks (4×5 minimum, 23×23 maximum).
- Place the Ender Chest into the portal frame. (for Caveworld dimension)
Place the Emerald into the portal frame. (for Cavern dimension)
Place the Aquamarine into the portal frame. (for Aqua Cavern dimension)
Place the Cavenium into the portal frame. (for Caveland dimension)
Place the Refined Cavenium into the portal frame. (for Cavenia dimension)
- Walk inside your portal. Stand into the portal frame and wait.
- Enjoy the cave dimension!
Mining Point / Miner Rank
- Mining points can get when mining ores in the cave dimensions.
- Miner rank will promote when the mining points has accumulated.
You can get some benefits according to your miner rank.
- For example: If your rank is Aqua Miner or better, even though you are in the water, you can mine with ease.
- Mining points and miner rank will display ingame screen corner while you hold a pickaxe.
Cave world 2 Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.