How to Play Cave-In:
When the game begins, you’re teleported to a walled off arena, and are issued a 3 second count. once the counting ends, blocks begin falling from high on top of you, following any move you create. Your goal within the game is to climb no matter mountain you have got shaped with the falling blocks, till your feet area unit on top of an explicit height that is marked off by a layer of particles. There area unit four base game difficulties, 2 unlockable difficulties, and 2 additional unlockable bonus levels. all provides for a unique expertise, creating it new and difficult every time! The map transfer includes a manual, directly before of you once you initial spawn, that explains everything additional in-depth.
This map is multiplayer compatible, in that multiple people can be online at once while the game is played. Only one player can be playing the minigame at once, but spectating is allowed and encouraged.
- Download Cave-In Minigame Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.