Caterpillar Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is a drill that makes 3×3 mineshafts for you. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill. This mod also has an auto Updater (that can be turned off) that will keep this mod up to date!
This is the drill base, its used for all parts
This is the drill head, its used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
this collects drilled items
this add torches and supports for the mine.
this fixes lava, water, gravel, sand, and holes…
Upgrading, use this for any section. It goes in order Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamond
Wood to Stone
Stone to Iron
Iron to Diamond
Iron to Gold
this is the inventory of the drill
Caterpillar Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.