Carville Industrial City Map was a real city, but I wanted to build my own city called Lota; Both cities were important mining cities located in central Chile. Lota was the capital of the coal industry in this country. The city was founded in 1662 but grew thanks to the coal industry (1852). Lota was built in imitation of the nineteenth century England.
Carville was built on a custom terrain
- Land area: 519.179 blocks^2
- Map size: 31,2 MB
Resource Pack: Flows HD Resource Pack
Carville Industrial City Map Installation:
- Download Carville Industrial City Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.