Cart Livery Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to paint your carts in all 16 glorious sheep colors, and apply colored stickers to them.
- Craft a Livery Cutting Tool in a normal 3×3 crafting table like this:
- Right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool to bring up its GUI
- There is a preview in the top left, where you can test how your livery will appear
- You can left- or right-click on the preview with a piece of dye to change the primary color and secondary color of the sticker, respectively
- Change which sticker to craft with the arrow buttons. The colors in the preview are for show only, you will always get white stickers
- Put some paper in the left slot, and you can pull out the Livery Sticker from the right
- The Tool has 100 uses
- Place your sticker in the center slot of a 3×3 crafting table, then place the primary color dye on top, and the secondary color dye on bottom.
- This crafts a sticker with the two colors (similar to coloring Railcraft locomotives).
- Sneak + right-click with a Livery Sticker on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has a sticker on it, the old sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the sticker from it. The sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you have Railcraft installed and the config option enabled, you can apply Railcraft emblems to carts. Just sneak + right-click with an emblem on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has an emblem on it, the old emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the emblem from it. The emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you are someone that is automation-oriented, you can craft the Livery Cutting Press in a 3×3 crafting table like this:
- To use the Livery Cutting Press, place paper in the left slot and a pre-made sticker in the middle slot as a template.
- The Livery Cutting Press will craft a white sticker with the same pattern as the template and put it in the right slot.
- Unless you disable the config option, the Livery Cutting Press will require RF (redstone flux) in order to craft stickers.
Cart Livery Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.