Carnival Paradise 1:1 Scale Cruise Ship Map is based off of my older Carnival Fascination. Carnival Paradise is a Fantasy class cruise ship owned and operated by Carnival Cruise Lines. She was built at the Helsinki New Shipyard in Helsinki, Finland, and was floated out in January of 1998. At the time of launch she enforced the strictest no-smoking policy at sea, with no smoking materials of any kind permitted on board. If a passenger was found with any smoking materials, they were fined $250 and put off at the next port (with travel home coming at the passenger’s expense). This policy was later discontinued due to poor revenue. Unlike her early Fantasy Class sisters, Carnival Paradise (and Carnival Elation) use an Azipod propulsion system, vs the other 6 ships use of standard Prop-and-Shaft propulsion.
List of changes made from Carnival Fascination to Carnival Paradise:
- Pool Deck redone
- Sun deck lengthened
- Mast and navigation equipment redone
- Funnel slightly reworked
- Funship 2.0 upgrades removed
- Propulsion system redone to Azipod
- Entertainment decks raised from 3 blocks high to 4 blocks
- Various windows redone to more accurately represent shape
- Mooring holes and anchors added to the bow
- Bulbous redone
- Added rescue boats
- Banners used to spell out ship’s name
Carnival Paradise 1:1 Scale Cruise Ship Map Installation:
- Download Carnival Paradise 1:1 Scale Cruise Ship Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.