Carbonization Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a fuel-centric technology mod that has a focus on larger scale industry. The mod has a more decentralized and open tech tree, favoring machines that are upgraded instead of replaced.
To get started consider these options:
- Make a MalCore guidebook using a book and a piece of coal to read more about the mod.
- Improve your stone furnaces into iron furnaces using some iron, the improve those iron furnaces into insulated iron furnaces to save on fuel.
- Increase your ore yield by making a multiblock furnace using structure blocks and a Industrial Furnace Instantiator.
- Scan for ores with a Portable Scanner.
Carbonization mod requires MalCore to work.
Carbonization Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.