Capsule Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 allows you to capture a region containing any blocks or machines, then deploy and undeploy it at will. It is inspired by Dragon Ball capsules.
You first need a capsule base. This is where you can initialize a capsule with it’s first content. You’ll be able to capture the region on the top of it. Place it somewhere under what you want to capture, or in a free space and build on top of it.
“Capture Base” recipe
Then you need to craft at least one empty capsule (the top item is a stone button) :
“Iron Empty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 1x1x1
“Gold Empty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 3x3x3
“Diamond Empty Capsule” recipe, default capture size : 5x5x5
Capture the zone defined by the capture base, the capture zone will be visualized when holding the Empty Capsule.
Usage: throw the activated capsule near the zone to capture.
- Right click : activate
- Right click while activated : throw the capsule.
Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will.
Note that all the capsule can be died (affect the label color) and labeled (sneak + right click).
- Deploy : Right click once to activate, right click again to throw the capsule and deploy where is collides.
- Undeploy : Right click the “Deployed” capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule, wherever it currently is.
- Label : Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
You need more space ? Here is the upgrade recipe (only works with empty capsule that have no content yet):
“capsule upgrade” recipe, default max upgrades: 5
The capsule can contain high value structures or items, this mod will help you secure what matters for you !
One-use capsule that can retrieve the content of a referenced capsule.
Can be used to backup a capsule and retrieve the content in case of lost of the original capsule.
“Recovery Capsule” recipe
This mod alse adds a unique enchantment : Recall.
- Cost : 1 level.
- Max : Recall I.
- Effect : Whenever a recall enchanted item is dropped and touches the ground, it come back into the thrower inventory after a last update. Immediate recall when in contact of water or lava (prevent burning).
This enchant is of courses intended to be used on capsules. Without this enchantment you have to pick up the thrown capsule manually.
It can as well be applied by default (configurable) on any enchantable item. Can be usefull to fight against inventory dropping monsters or to prevent unintentional drop.
Capsule Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.