Cannibalism Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds in the ability for players to use themselves as a source of food when the time calls for it.
Knifes: Shift-right clicking them will cause the user to take 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage and drop one piece of their flesh. Additionally, right-clicking on other mobs that would normally drops food (including villagers) will cause them to drop their respective meat and take damage according to this scale:
- Cows: 1.25 ~ 1.5 hearts of damage.
- Chickens: Set to kill the chicken as they drop their bodies as food.
- Pigs: 1.25 ~ 1.5 hearts of damage.
- Villagers (Shift-click): 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
- Zombies: 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
- Other Players: 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
Player Flesh: Raw Player flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Player flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when player dies or via knife or by using the knife on them..
Villager Flesh: Raw Villager flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Villager flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when villager dies or by using the knife, while sneaking, on them.
By default, the player will use its own “hurt” sound when the knife is used. This can be changed to use the ghast’s sceam sound in the mod’s config file or via Forge’s config GUI found in the mods list tab. You can also change the sound’s pitch along with the amount of blood particles that spawns from getting knifed (If you don’t like blood, setting it to zero will disable it).
Cannibalism Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.