Building well lit houses or structures is tough, let alone building them without making torches look obtrusive and horrible. Well with this mod, it will be easy and you don’t have to use torches either! This mod adds…Glowing Wooden Planks, Glowing Cobblestone, Glowing Bricks, Glowing Glass, and all colors of wool that glow. Every recipe is the block, with a glowstone dust.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.