Call of Duty Black Ops – Kino der Toten Working teleporter, perks, power and more! Multiplayer perks and shops can glitch sometimes, singleplayer recommended
- Working teleporter.
- Working random box located on a random location in the map!
- Purchasable perks
- Purchasable doors
- Currency system
- Power switch
- Purchasable weapons
- Pack a Punch(Weapon upgrade)
- Dont break anything(Play gamemode 2)
- Dont place anything(Play gamemode 2)
- Dont try to go trough barriers
- Stand still and next to a shop when you purchase anything.
How to play Multiplayer!(NOT RECOMMENDED!)
- 1. Make Sure you enable Command Block in the Server.properties
- 2. Run The server!
- 1. Open The world in SinglePlayer
- 2. ESC > Options > Open To Lan > Survival Mode > No Cheats!
How to play Singplayer! (RECOMMENDED!)
- 1. search for %appdata%
- 2. Open The Folder Roaming
- 3. Open the Folder .Minecraft And Drag The Unzipped Download File Into the Saves Folder.
- 1. Open Your Server!
- 2. Enable Command Block in Your Server.properties
- 3. Drag in the Unzipped Downloaded File and rename it to World!
- 4. Run Your Server!
Call of Duty Black Ops Map Installation:
- Download Call of Duty Black Ops Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.