Calculator Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a unique crafting mechanism with RF/EU generators, portable crafting, machines, landscaping, trees, etc.
The Calculator Mod features:
- Adds portable Calculators which can add items together.
- Adds a portable Crafting Table.
- Adds seven Redstone Flux generators.
- Loads of crazy machines
- Conversion between EU and RF
- Adds a quicker and easier way to eat food.
- Adds Terrain Modules making landscaping easier and quicker.
- Adds Trees, Swords, Tools, Food and even a Grenade
- Adds decorative blocks.
- Adjustable sides.
- Redstone Flux API (RF Compatibility)
- Industrial Craft API (EU Compatibility)
- Full WAILA Integration
- Full Not Enough Items Integration.
Calculator Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.