Calber Castle Map was build in 1037 in a mountain valley of Calderas to protect local people from invading zombies and skeletons. The invasion happed in 1069.They defeated zombies and skeletons and they never came back. Sadly the castle is empty but not destroyed when days are dark people will always have Calber Castle.
Calber Castle Map Installation
- Download Calber Castle Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.