You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Maps
>> Cake Vaults Adventure Map — Updated: May 17, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 |
Developer: SammySuper |
196 views |
The Cake Vaults Adventure Map is a short puzzle/adventure map created on Minecraft 1.9. The map is about 20-30 minutes in length depending on player skill.
You play as an archaeologist in search of a Cake Vault left behind by an ancient civilization, and buried under a desert. The vault is protected by many challenges and monsters, and an unspeakable horror waits for you at its entrance. You will discover the story line as you explore in game; fighting mobs, solving puzzles, and completing jumping courses.
The rules of the map are basic and can be read in game at the start of the adventure.
The map should spawn you at -419 / 63 / -129.
Cake Vaults Adventure Map Installation
- Download Cake Vaults Adventure Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.
Download Cake Vaults Adventure Map