Butterfly Mania Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds over 150 unique, naturally spawning Butterflies with semi-intelligent behaviors that you can collect and decorate your home with. Research spawning grounds and catalog your catches in your encyclopedia!
Butterfly Mania Mod Features
- 150 unique Butterflies with very diverse spawning and behavior.
- Collect and Decorate your Home: Build yourself a butterfly house or hang your catches on the wall as trophies.
- Semi-Intelligent Behaviors: Butterflies wander around, feed, camp, sleep, hide from rain, dance around light in the night, chase one another and flee from players (with different chances)
- Catalog your Catches: Collect data on the Butterflies you caught with the Butterfly Encyclopedia and share it with your friends in Multiplayer
- Research spawning grounds: Examine dead butterflies with a magnifying glass to reveal some information of where still undiscovered butterflies might spawn
- Read & Learn: The Encyclopedia also contains a lot of real life information on each butterfly, just click the right arrow button on one.
Butterfly Mania Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.