Considered to be the only 7 star hotel on the planet the Burj Al Arab is an astounding piece of engineering and architecture. This is the 3rd and final recreation of Burj Al Arab in Alleron City. Constructed to almost a 1:1 scale (actual scale is 1:09) the detail in this recreation is astounding. From the detail in the main atrium to the detail in the sail fabric to the stunning curvature of the overall design, this is probably the best recreation in Minecraft. Since each block in Minecraft is 1m x 1m x 1m some details had to be left out. In the real Burj each room is 2 floors spanning a 5 meter height, in this recreation each room is 1 floor with a height of 5 blocks = 5 meters. There are 2 types of rooms in Alleron City Burj Al Arab, the standard room which features a king size bed, ensuite and window view seating or the Platinum room which features a king size bed, ensuite, window view seating, ensuite kitchen and dining area.
The sheer size and design of this building is astounding so be sure on your next visit to Alleron City you spend a night at Burj Al Arab.
AlleronCraft texture pack is needed AND included with the download
Burj Al Arab 1:1 Scale Map Installation:
- Download Burj Al Arab 1:1 Scale Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.