Buildpack Mod Pack 1.7.10 is a light Techpack built around Buildcraft, Railcraft and bringing 1.8 vanilla features to 1.7 Minecraft.
- Gany’s Mods
- Buildcraft Additions
- MB Battlegear
Aesthetic and Storage-
- Chisel 2
- Storage Drawers
- Steve’s Workshop
Buildpack Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.