Building Bricks Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a minecraft mod focused on the building aspect of the game. It adds all the missing block types of vanilla materials, for instance a smooth stone stair, smooth stone slab, and many more. It also adds new block types like the vertical slab, the step and the corner. Finally, it adds items to make building more easy and less tedious.
Building Bricks Mod Features:
The mod works by grouping blocks into materials, for instance “smooth stone” or “stone bricks”, and then generating all the missing blocks for the material.
New Block Types
The mod adds a couple of new block types. The first one is the vertical slab, a vertical variant of the slab:
Another block added is the “Step”, which is half of a slab:
The other block added is the “Corner”, which is half of a step:
The trowel is an item that can be binded to any material. Once binded it allows you to place blocks of the binded material consuming any available block of the material in the player’s inventory.
Grass slabs world gen
The mod adds an option to generate grass slabs to smooth out the terrain. To get the full effect seen in the screenshots you need to install the following Resource Pack: extended-grass Resource Pack
Building Bricks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.