BuildCraft Transport Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 The Buildcraft Transport module contains the tools to automate the movement of items, fluids and Redstone Flux across your world. This module includes features like pipes, facades, lenses and filters and the Filtered Buffer
BuildCraft Transport Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.