BuildCraft Robotics Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 The BuildCraft Robotics module contains the means to automate your world to in the coolest possible way. With robots! This module contains features like robots (of course), the docking station, zone planner, map location and more. The BuildCraft Core, Transport and Silicon modules are required to run this module in your minecraft instance.
BuildCraft Robotics Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.