BuildCraft Factory Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 the BuildCraft Factory module contains all low tech automation available in BuildCraft, helping you in the fluid manipulation, fluid storage, basic auto crafting and more.
BuildCraft Factory Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.