BuildCraft Energy Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 The Buildcraft Energy module contains the resources and machines needed to create Redstone Flux, including the Stirling Engine, Combustion, Oil and Fuel. Kinesis pipes are available in the Transport module. To refine oil either the Factory module or the BuildCraft Additions mod is required
BuildCraft Energy Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.