BuildCraft Core Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is the core of all Buildcraft modules, all on it’s own this does almost nothing but all other modules depend on it
BuildCraft Core Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.