Buildcraft Compat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a BuildCraft addon designed to add cross-mod compatibility with other mods.
- AgriCraft – crops
- AppleMilkTea 2 – crops
- Binnie’s Mods – partial Builder integration (decorative blocks)
- BluePower – bundled redstone, pipe insertion
- Carpenter’s Blocks – partial Builder integration (most blocks)
- CoFH API (Thermal Dynamics, Thermal Expansion, etc.) – pipe insertion, CoFH-compatible machine auto-eject
- Ender IO – pipe insertion
- Forestry – Apiarist Pipe, partial Builder integration (stairs, a few other machines)
- Forge MultiPart – Builder integration
- Immibis’ Microblocks – Builder integration
- Iron Chests – Builder integration
- MineFactory Reloaded – Robot dupe bug patch
- MineTweaker 3
- Not Enough Items – recipes, GUI ledger fix
- RailCraft – partial Builder integration (rails, stairs, slabs, a few other things)
- RedLogic – bundled redstone, partial Builder integration (wires, gates, array cells)
- WAILA – Robot tooltips
- Witchery – crops
- crops means special handling in Stripes Pipes and Robots
- pipe insertion means “laser tables, quarries, mining wells, etc. can output to pipes from a given mod”
Buildcraft Compat Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.