The BuildCraft Builders module contains means of manipulating the minecraft landscape, aiding you in mining, building and the copying and storing of structures. The Builders module contains the Quarry, Filler, Builder, Architect Table, Electronic Library and more.
BuildCraft Builders Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.