Buildcraft Additions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon to buildcraft, so you’l need it for this mod to work. Not all information about the mod is here in this post just because it is to much information and the post was getting to long so here are the links to the pages on the wiki:
Stuff that Builcraft Additions adds:
- Fluidic Compressor
- Engineer (Villager)
- Powerplant (World Structure)
- Kinetic Multi-Tool
- Kinetic Capsules
- Charging Station
- Heated Furnace
- Basic Kinetic Energy Buffer
- Large Kinetic Energy Buffer
- Advanced Kinetic Energy Buffer
- Cooling Tower
- Coloring Tool
- Machine Configurator
- MineTweaker Support
Buildcraft Additions Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.