Build Commands: The Ultimate Worldedit Toolkit 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a single worldedit craftscript that offers over 30 tools, and brushes not available in normal worldedit.
Build Commands Features:
- Majority of all commands work in both single, and multiplayer versions!
- Save, load, and perfectly place all new shape objects with a single click!
- Easy kit creation that allows loading up to 18 shapes with 1 command!
- Support for loading, and placing TerrainContol mod .bo2 objects!
- 10 new randomly generated tree types!
- Paint biomes ingame with a brand new biome brush!
- Easily create rivers and ravines with the advanced overlay brush!
- Fill and erode terrain away with my terraforming toolkit brushes!
- Mirror and flip your selection with greater ease and precision!
- Create a customizable flatland anywhere using the new flatten brush!
- Create custom 3d lines, laser beams, and massive spikes!
- Easily Place large patches of random ground foliage, or hanging vines!
- Rotate, and revolve your selection to any angle or increment!
- Save surface maps of your current area to an external png image file!
- Play the classic, windows puzzle game, Minesweeper, completely ingame!
Build Commands: The Ultimate Worldedit Toolkit Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.